1. Remove Axle from packaging
2. Insert axle into the centre of the wheel
3. Firmly screw the Large Alloy securing nut in place. A large shifter is Required.
4. Using a 1.5mm Allen key tool. Firmly tighten the small Allen key nut to push down on the thread of the large securing nut to ensure no movement during bike operation.
5. Inflate tyre to recommended pressure:
Under 10 years old 25 - 30psi
Over 10 years old 40–45 psi
6. Install Front Wheel onto bike
Any Queries Please contact us at
Comments will be approved before showing up.